MONART WEEKLY DRAWING CLASSES AT MRC, SUMMER 2018
If you like to learn about animals this is the class for you! Students will learn how to draw lots of interesting animals including a rhino, cheetah, giraffe, crocodile, hornbill toucan and many more! Hone drawing skills and learn how to use watercolor pencils, watercolor paint, tempera cakes, chalk pastel, liquid graphite sticks and collage. This class is ideal for the student who wants to learn to draw realistically, or who already has basic drawing skills and would like to improve. All skill levels accepted; perfect for a beginner, yet challenging enough for an experienced drawer.
AFRICAN ANIMAL THEME
Meets: Tuesdays 1:00-2:00 at MRC: June 5, 12, 19, 26; July 10, 17, 24, 31. No class July 3rd.
Ages: 1st – 5th grade
Tuition: $85 for the eight week session
ONLINE ENROLLMENT: www.MaizeRec.com
JOIN US TO DISCOVER THE MONART DIFFERENCE….
- We value and encourage individuality and creative expression
- Our teachers are educators that have taught in the classroom
- We use a progressive curriculum that builds skill levels and teaches independent creativity and three dimensionality
- Our students don’t just copy pictures and the teachers line-by-line examples, they learn to draw from life
- Limited class size to maintain a structured setting where all students get the attention they need
- Our safe environment allows students to feel comfortable asking questions and learning problem solving techniques
- Monart teachers are trained extensively in how to achieve a variety of creative results from the same lesson plan